WHY?

I am a student. Now, that's not the problem. The problem that forced me to create a blog specifically for this is that I'm a student studying to crack the '' National eligibility cum entrance test under graduate '' or NEET(UG). One of the most competitive exams in all of India, competing for good medical college. An exam that can get you into Med school. Who wouldn't want that? To be honest, It is a pretty simple exam. But is one of the hardest due to the struggles students face during the preparation. And I'm not going to lie, I've been struggling, In fact, I am struggling. As all teachers say, It is a huge hike from the previous class which takes a lot of time to settle down. Some do easily and usually most students don't. And you guessed right, I didn't at all settle at the beginning. So lucky you, If you happen to be preparing for the same exam as I am! Gear up, sit tight and read a bunch of melancholy stories, not too sad. This blog will highlight the struggles, issues and questions a student faces.

WHO DOESN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO SOME STUDENT RANT!!?
CLICK SUBSCRIBE!!

NEET 2020: Registration process begins, check all details ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME